Full immersion is “a method of teaching a foreign language by the exclusive use of that language, usually at a special school.” ~ New Oxford English Dictionary
YOUR STAY INCLUDES:
• Homestay at the Stone family residence.
• Two hours of Spanish language class per day, Monday- Friday.
• Three meals per day (organic and/or natural), five days per week.
• Informal evening gatherings with snacks.
• Pairing with local students to share conversation in Spanish and English, as available.
• Guided visit to the Cholula Pyramid.
• Orientation visit around the city of Puebla.
• Accompanied and unaccompanied visits to other interesting sights such as Teotihuacán’s pyramids of the Sun and the Moon, the towns of Cholula (where Cholula hot sauce is made), Atlixco and Cuetzalan, and attending bull fights, soccer games, etc. Actual visits will be based on the interests of the students and availability. The option of extra curricular classes includes, for example, guitar, yoga, painting, dance, and martial arts, with an additional cost and based on availability.
• Free wireless internet
• Airport pick-up at the Puebla airport.